Skip to main content

Sketchbook Saturday meets Pals Paper Arts

So I thought I would show you something new since the online store is now available as per the link in the sidebar (shop now icon). You can all now get My Digital Studio (MDS) which is where you can create scrapbook pages, cards & your own stationery to suit you. I saw my team leader use the following sketch from Sketchbook Saturday and was like I can use that for a scrapbook page. So I did an 8x8 page and use some great colours from the Pals Paper Arts page so inspiring:





Here is the page that I came up with:


The colours at Pals Paper Arts really said make a masculine page. So I used Early Espresso as my base and the Midnight Muse on part of the page. I then got the delicate doilies dsp and added as a page layer I then changed the colour to Crushed Curry as it was in Daffodil Delight. Added the stitching and sorted the colour out which took a while to get it right - I did use Chocolate Chip though as Early Espresso just looked like black. I saw the balloons in the Adventure Awaits stamps and added them on and changed the colours etc. I then added the ticket tag and changed it to Crushed Curry and inserted the words in Midnight Muse from Daring Adventures. I then added the footsteps and coloured them in Crushed Curry & Midnight Muse. I really enjoyed making this and I hope you will purchase this fab product and create. It only costs £13.50 and you get so much on it to start with and play around. You can then added to it by downloading additional papers, stamps the works. 

Thanks for stopping by!

x Jessie B x

Comments

  1. Great way to combine both challenges! Perfect for a guy! Thanks for joining us at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful page, Jessie! Great job of combining your different elements! Super job with both challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous project! Love that you chose to use the Daring Adventure set in MDS for this. Thanks for playing at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cool LO, I love that you made a scrapbook with my sketch!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Scrapbooking Blog Hop - January 2019

Hi there, it's lovely to see you again for another Scrapbooking Blog Hop. There are several other scrapbook lovers to browse through at the end of this blog post, or if you've come from another blog 'hi' & I hope you are enjoying perusing through these amazing pages. Last month was pretty hectic, so we decided not to run a hop, but we are back with awesome pages to share with you. This month's theme is Winter/December Daily. So, I did do December Daily last month, but I've not yet printed off my photos to put into a mini album, once I do I will show you! So I  decided to do a lovely winter page from a couple of years ago! I'm terrible for not sticking & completing a year of photos!! Anyway, here is my scrapbook page: I've been really enjoying creating scrapbook pages with just 1 photo! It's only really been in the past year since hopping that I've done this. So I used some scrap bits of paper & layered them under the phot

Scrapbook Sunday Blog Hop - February

Hey! Welcome to this month's Scrapbook Sunday Blog Hop. I hope you've all had a great month & keeping well. If you've joined my from Cathy Caines blog - wasn't her page amazing! It's lovely to see you here, if you've landed straight on mine - Hey! There is 14 of us taking part in a hop - links to everyones blogs is at the bottom of this post, or if you hit the Next button you can go through all the blogs until you come back to mine. This month we have a theme challenge to scrap:   I have to say I'm not a big love heart person :O so I decided to go down the what do I love route! I love my boyfriend, but I also love my bestie & Hot Air Balloons, so this is what I'm going to show you:  Back in the summer last year I got some lovely lens that I can click onto my phone, so we had some fun taking pics with them as you can see. Here is some close ups:  Every year in Bristol there is a Balloon Fiesta & we went early rea

Scrapbook Blog Hop - June 2018

Good Morning Everyone, It's lovely to see you here. It's the Scrapbook Blog Hop & this month we have a theme challenge! If you've been hopping round then welcome, if you've started here then hello & remember to see what everyone else has created by clicking on the names below my post.  Here is this month's theme:  I really wanted to use some of the new papers I received this past week, so I found some photos that were from a Mexican evening out & new I could use the Brights Designer Series Paper Stack to go with the photos. So this is what I created:  I used the Nature's Poem Designer Series Paper for my backing paper, I then added some Call Me Clover card stock, Poppy Parade, Gorgeous Grape & Daffodil Delight Brights DSP & some Daffodil Delight Cardstock for the banner. Here is a close up of me getting this all ready:  With the banner I cut some scrap & using the stitched oval die I ran it through the big shot part w