Background

Wednesday, 28 August 2013

Dynamic Christmas

Good Evening All,

Hope you are enjoying your week, it is indeed the middle of the week and almost the weekend yet again. Then have to work 5 days!! Ahh seeing as this week and last week I only worked 4 days. Lucky hey. So here is what inspired. 

At Dynamic Duos the challenge this week was using these great colours:


So as you can tell from the title it was another Christmas card this week using the colours above. I really enjoyed making this card:


I got the Ornament Keepsake stamps and matching framelits out again, coloured and inked them with the desired colours. To make my background I got the Mosaic Embossing Folder and brayered it on the  mosaic's in Calypso Coral ink and placed my Crisp Cantaloupe cordination's cardstock. I then placed the baubles on the top of the background and it just was crying out for something more to make the bauble's pop. So I got some silver glimmer paper and placed it behind and it just worked, I then cut a slight wave at the bottom to reveal the embossed background. I then stamped my sentiment and punched it out. 

Recipe:

Stamps: Ornament Keepsakes, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Inks: Calypso Coral, Crisp Cantaloupe
Paper: Crisp Cantaloupe Cordination's, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer
Tools: Word Window Punch, Ornament Keepsake Framelits, Brayer, Mosaic EF

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy crafting! 

x JessieB x

2 comments:

  1. Jessie, this is such a pretty, and sparkly, card! I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who thinks these colours make a great Christmas card. ;-) Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at all that bling!! I love those awesome ornaments! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week :)

    ReplyDelete