Background

Wednesday, 6 May 2015

Mosaic TGIF Challenge

So I came across a new blog challenge TGIF Challengeswhilst looking at one of the designers who is on the team Kaitlyn, I saw the colours being used & knew i wanted to take part.

Here is the colours:



So I've got a retiring class coming up & saw the Mosaic Madness stamp set in my collection of sets retiring. So I cracked on & this is what I came up with: 



I really loved how this turned out, here is a close up:



Thanks for stopping by,

X Jessie B X


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

5 comments:

  1. Another card with Mosaic Madness! I was okay with it retiring. Now after seeing so many great cards with this set for the challenge I don't want it to leave! Thanks for the shout out and I am so glad you decided to join the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack I have to agree with Kaitlyn I was totally fine with Mosaic Madness riding off in to the sunset but now..... Sigh. Lol! Thank you for playing along with this weeks TGIF Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with Kaitlyn and Mercedes! You've really made Mosaic Madness shine! Thanks for playing along with us at TGIF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I agree with Kaitlyn, Mercedes, AND Allison - Lol! And come to find out that we even have this stamp set (unused) and I never even knew it! Sheesh! But anyways...Great card and great use of the colours of the challenge :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all your comments, James you'll have to get using that stamp set now! Kaitlyn, Mercedes & Allison, I have to agree it was a stamp set I was not fussed was going, but like you seeing it being used recently has mad me a little sad. But indeed excited thats there are some fab newbies to play with in the new catty! X

    ReplyDelete