Skip to main content

Scrapbook Blog Hop - June 2018

Good Morning Everyone,
It's lovely to see you here. It's the Scrapbook Blog Hop & this month we have a theme challenge! If you've been hopping round then welcome, if you've started here then hello & remember to see what everyone else has created by clicking on the names below my post. 

Here is this month's theme: 
I really wanted to use some of the new papers I received this past week, so I found some photos that were from a Mexican evening out & new I could use the Brights Designer Series Paper Stack to go with the photos. So this is what I created: 
I used the Nature's Poem Designer Series Paper for my backing paper, I then added some Call Me Clover card stock, Poppy Parade, Gorgeous Grape & Daffodil Delight Brights DSP & some Daffodil Delight Cardstock for the banner. Here is a close up of me getting this all ready: 
With the banner I cut some scrap & using the stitched oval die I ran it through the big shot part way to create the perforated tag shape: 
I still had some more pictures from this birthday party so I decided to create another page using the same layout, but I flipped it so that when the pages are next to each other in my scrapbook they mirror each other. Here is the other page: 
I really liked this picture of me & my OH, so I couldn't help but add a little comment saying 'Sombrero SNAP!' on the little banner, here is a close up: 
And just a little placement going on again: 
Thanks for stopping by & see you again next month :) 

X Jessie B X



Comments

  1. Jessie, These are very cool photos and in colours are perfect for this!!!
    Love how you have used the partial die <3
    Cheers Shaz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ever so much Shaz. It was really fun to create.

      Delete
  2. Haha! Fun pages, Jess! I look forward to your urban take on design and love your style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m glad you like my designs Jenny. It’s interesting how we all have different styles x

      Delete
  3. How fun and bright. Love it.
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much fun...the colors are perfect for a Mexican Fiesta! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally Dena, Melody Mango & Poppy Parade we’re colours I wanted to incorporate x

      Delete
  5. These papers are perfect for the theme of your page. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Scrapbooking Blog Hop - January 2019

Hi there, it's lovely to see you again for another Scrapbooking Blog Hop. There are several other scrapbook lovers to browse through at the end of this blog post, or if you've come from another blog 'hi' & I hope you are enjoying perusing through these amazing pages. Last month was pretty hectic, so we decided not to run a hop, but we are back with awesome pages to share with you. This month's theme is Winter/December Daily. So, I did do December Daily last month, but I've not yet printed off my photos to put into a mini album, once I do I will show you! So I  decided to do a lovely winter page from a couple of years ago! I'm terrible for not sticking & completing a year of photos!! Anyway, here is my scrapbook page: I've been really enjoying creating scrapbook pages with just 1 photo! It's only really been in the past year since hopping that I've done this. So I used some scrap bits of paper & layered them under the phot

Scrapbook Sunday Blog Hop - February

Hey! Welcome to this month's Scrapbook Sunday Blog Hop. I hope you've all had a great month & keeping well. If you've joined my from Cathy Caines blog - wasn't her page amazing! It's lovely to see you here, if you've landed straight on mine - Hey! There is 14 of us taking part in a hop - links to everyones blogs is at the bottom of this post, or if you hit the Next button you can go through all the blogs until you come back to mine. This month we have a theme challenge to scrap:   I have to say I'm not a big love heart person :O so I decided to go down the what do I love route! I love my boyfriend, but I also love my bestie & Hot Air Balloons, so this is what I'm going to show you:  Back in the summer last year I got some lovely lens that I can click onto my phone, so we had some fun taking pics with them as you can see. Here is some close ups:  Every year in Bristol there is a Balloon Fiesta & we went early rea

Go For Greece Blog Hop - March 2018

Evening all, Hope you are well. I'm popping by on a blog hop with the amazing 'Go For Greece' training group. Since October I've been part of an awesome training programme to gain knowledge & in site in how to achieve the incentive trip that Stampin' Up! has to offer. Kylie Bertucci gives some amazing training to demonstrators world wide! I've been part of some other groups that has been started by her like 'Random Acts of Kindness' where cards go to random people within the group from all over the world. I've recently been in the amazing 'Love it Chop it' group where you learn to cut that paper you have around the house!! haha! Well I was inspired to cut some paper in preparation for the 'Onstage event' that Stampin' Up! run for demonstrators & so this is what I created: Do you ever go through phases of using paper? I sometimes get so excited about using stamp sets that I sometimes forget abou