Background

Friday, 18 December 2015

Traditional Christmas

Hi all! So I saw the great colour challenge over at The Paper Players & needed to get some more Christmas cards made. I thought I would take part & show you all here, so lets look at the colours: 



This is what I created: 




I really need to use the stamps more I think tags are going to be in order for Christmas pressies! As I have been slacking on inking these great stamps. 

Here is a close up of the cherry cobbler dazzling details as the berries:



I hope you have enjoyed this traditional card & thanks for popping by.

X Jessie B X
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

3 comments:

  1. Jessie, this is gorgeous! I love these ornaments and the added bling is so pretty! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful way to use the colors, Jessie! A lovely creation! Thanks for much for playing with my Paper Players challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful ornament card Jessie - the touches of red dazzling details add a real wow factor too. Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete