Background

Tuesday, 10 November 2015

Festival of Trees Sketch


Hey there, so I'm in with another Christmas card before I go to Brussels for Stampin' Up!'s on stage event. I came across a fab sketch at Fab Friday & I couldn't wait to get creative with it.

Here is the sketch:


Such a lovely sketch, don't you think? So this is what I did:


Here is a close up of the trees:


I love this colour combination, which is Marina Mist with Elegant Eggplant tinsel & Pool Party with Real Red baubles. Against the Delightful Dijion & Blackberry Bliss I love it!!

Thanks for popping by & happy stamping,

x Jessie B x


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. So sweet! Enjoy the On Stage event! I'm sure it will be wonderful! Thank you so much for playing along with this week's FabFriday sketch challenge! I'm glad you did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the simplicity of your layering and the crisp lines of your trees! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday and Have Fun in Brussels!

    ReplyDelete