Background

Saturday, 28 March 2015

Can you Create



Hi There!

Well I've hopefully scheduled this correctly. I'm taking part in the great monthly challenge called 'You can Create' hosted by Monica Gale & Teri Pocock here is there great logo:



So what came in the post was some card stock & a piece of acetate!! This really got me thinking, I don't use acetate much so really wanted to incoporate it :) So I decided to make a lovely shaker card with a great stamp set that I recently purchased from the Spring/Summer catty. Here it is:



I really like how this turned out, simple but effective with those great sequins. Here is a close up:

 
Here is just the shaker element with the balloons & sentiment:



Thanks for stopping by to see what I created.

x Jessie B x
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment: